And with Australia’s sporting elite behind it you know it was made for performance.
Australia’s first sports micro-nutrition brand has landed, providing athletes with an advantage like never before, and with NSW Waratah Damien Fitzpatrick at the helm, you know the range will live up to the standards of elite sporting programs.
PILLAR Performance is an Australian owned sports micronutrition brand, and in just a few short months since their launch, they have already secured the likes of the Sydney Roosters, Brisbane Broncos, GSW GIANTS, elite endurance runners Ben Saint Lawrence and Matty Abel to name a few.
The PILLAR range has been formulated to be safely used by elite athletes with all products third party batch-tested or certified by HASTA (Human and Supplement Testing Australia) in accordance with WADA (World Anti-doping Agency) guidelines.
Given the complexity in complementary medicine and micronutrition, a completely batch- tested or certified range is a market first in Australia.
Macronutrients vs. Micronutrients
Founder and CEO, Damien Fitzpatrick said that PILLAR was addressing a significant gap in the sports nutrition market.
“There’s a huge focus across the board on macronutrients when it comes to physical performance and we felt that micronutrients had been undervalued for too long.”
“Elite programs have been monitoring and managing the micronutrient intake of our leading athletes for decades and have long been crying out for products that better fit their requirements.
“Batch Tested have quickly become the authority in supplements for high-performance programs, we’re really excited to be working with Karen and her team.
“As a former athlete, I know how important these products can be to performance outcomes. We wanted to create a range that had elite outcomes in mind, that was independently tested through HASTA.
“PILLAR champions this ideal and brings that expertise, that elite way of thinking to the market – providing access to a suite of products designed to cover every aspect of micronutrition in relation to physical endeavours.”
Innovations within the Range
Developed in partnership with some of Australia’s leading Sports Dietitians and based on decades of clinical and elite sporting research, PILLAR exists to create an athletic advantage through micronutrition.
Their range of 10 products currently focus on joint longevity and health, muscle soreness and avoidable illness through micronutrition – a practice undertaken in
elite sporting programs for decades.
PILLAR Performance also features another market first – MOTION ARMOUR – a breakthrough joint protection and longevity formulation featuring a market first combination of patented ingredients NEM® and 5-LOXIN® alongside curcumin.
An all-natural joint protection formulation, MOTION ARMOUR will not only protect joints, but improve flexibility and relieve mild joint inflammation and pain associated with the heavy physical workload of athletes and elite amateurs.
The importance of Batch-Testing
Co-founder of Batch Tested, Karen Brown said they were proud to partner with PILLAR to offer athletes and their high-performance teams the latest innovation in batch tested products.
“We are seeing a big shift in the supplement industry, with more manufacturers taking the step to offer batch tested products.”
“PILLAR has taken this one step further by ensuring the entire range is batch tested and certified, which is a particularly exciting development.
“Partnering with PILLAR enables us to provide athletes with the most up to date, evidence- based brands while continuing to educate on batch testing and safe supplement use.”
About batch testing:
● There are over 200 substances on the WADA (World Anti-Doping Agency) banned substances list, and many supplements contain prohibited substances that are not always listed on the ingredient label.
● According to ASADA (Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority), supplements are one of the leading causes of failed anti-doping tests in Australia, with approximately one athlete testing positive every month. One of the most common reasons for an athlete to test positive is due to contamination in the factory.
● Athletes can lower their risk of returning a positive doping sample by using qualified health professional recommended products that are independently tested and verified, at no extra cost to non-batch tested products.
PILLAR Performance range:
● MOTION ARMOUR – Joint Longevity
● ULTRA OMEGA – Joint Freedom
● GCM COMPLEX – Joint Freedom
● ELITE CALCIUM – Bone Strength
● D3 SPORT EFFECT – Training Advantage
● TRIPLE MAGNESIUM – Professional Recovery (Tablets and Powder)
● ULTRA B ACTIVE – Peak Performance
● VITAMIN C – ZINC IMMUNE Training Advantage
● ZINC IMMUNE – Training Advantage