Now into its fifteenth year, Cancer Council 7 Bridges Walk is an annual fundraiser where the community unites to walk 28km around Sydney Harbour in support of a cancer free future.
It’s a great day for the whole family or friends to step out and enjoy the harbourside and bushland surrounding Sydney Harbour.
Over 100,000 walkers have taken part in the 7 Bridges Walk over the past fourteen years, and over $6.7 million has been raised for Cancer Council. The event is a great way to see Sydney, benefit your health, join in a great community activity, and raise money for Cancer Council.
When you register, you’ll be signing up for…
- The incredible views of Sydney harbour
- Entertainment along the 28km course
- Free goodies from our amazing partners
- Tasty food and drink options to get you over the line
- Complimentary bus service to get you back to your starting location (but only if you need it!).
We want you to know that your safety is important to us and we are working closely with the NSW Health Department to make sure we can all enjoy the day together. To find out more, please refer to our frequently asked questions.
To participate in the event, register online prior to the event day and nominate your starting Village. You can also register on the day via your phone at any village.