A series of tips, tools and templates are now available including member-exclusive templates to help employers with the new JobKeeper scheme. COVID-19 related pre-recorded webinars, guides, fact sheets and podcasts are all available in the new COVID-19 section of the Business Toolbox.
Included in the resources, due to the changes to the Fair Work Act 2009 and the new JobKeeper scheme the below template documents are now available for you to use in the context of JobKeeper enabling directions and requests.
- Jobkeeper enabling stand down – section 789GDC
- Jobkeeper enabling stand down – section 789GDC (Employer that has already used a section 524 stand down and is moving to a JobKeeper enabled stand down)
- Jobkeeper direction regarding duties of work – section 789GE
- Jobkeeper direction regarding location of work – section 789GF
- Jobkeeper request to take annual leave – section 789GJ
- Jobkeeper request regarding days of work – section 789GG
- Offer of re-engagement (permanent employee) – note: this is a template for circumstances in which an employee had been made redundant and the employer is re-offering engagement/re-hiring
- Offer of re-engagement (casual employee)
The Grow Your Fitness Business Toolbox is updated weekly with up to date information.
Fitness Australia business members have unlimited free access to comprehensive Human Resources and Industrial Relations Advisory Service.
Business and Sole Trader members can call Fitness Australia’s HR Hotline from 9am to 5pm AEST to ask specific questions and to get advice on a range of HR issues relating to pay rates, employment law and contract law, including current issues relating to the workplace during COVID-19. Call 1300 211 311 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Fitness Australia is committed to supporting its members and the industry with practical best-practice tools and templates. United we are stronger.