Emotions, ageing & beauty
Mood swings, hot flushes, thyroid problems, exhaustion, acne, bloating, weight gain, cramping, sore breasts. If you’re experiencing any of these symptoms, it’s likely your hormones are out of balance.
Hormones play a powerful role
For such tiny substances, our hormones can wreak complete havoc. They impact our food choices and cravings, how well our digestion works, our moods, and whether we feel warm, cold or completely flushed. They help determine whether we burn body fat efficiently and the appearance of our skin, hair and nails.
Not to mention whether or not we dread our monthly cycle or experience a debilitating transition through menopause. Despite their size, our hormones play a powerful role in our body. At optimum levels, they’re wonderful substances that can act as anti-anxiety and anti-depressant agents, help us to mobilise body fat effectively, maintain a calm, even mood and promote excellent sleep. It’s when they’re out of balance that they cause us chaos.
Understand the signs to look for
In this thought-provoking two-hour event, Dr Libby teaches you everything you need to know about the powerful impact your hormones have on your body and your health. You’ll understand the signs to look for when they are out of balance, and more importantly, how to rebalance them naturally. Yes, your own body can do this!
Come & Learn
- Why women experience hot flushes and insomnia with menopause and how to stop this from happening
- How the pill works and its effects on the body
- The nutrients your hormones need to offer you great hair, skin and nails
- Steps you and your partner can take to cultivate great fertility and preconception care
- How to spot the hormone disrupting substances in your beauty products
- What to do if you’re experiencing thyroid imbalances such as hypothyroidism
- How to reduce the impact of the stress of modern day living on your hormonal balance
- How stress hormones impact sex hormones during each life stage
- The role hormones play in adrenal fatigue
- How to tap into your own hormonal intelligence and the master switch of your hormonal world
- How to go about rectifying a hormonal imbalance naturally
- How emotions impact different hormones and vice versa
- Ways to support hormonal imbalances that contribute to PMS, painful periods, irregular periods, food cravings, acne and PCOS
You don’t need to suffer in silence with hormonal imbalances. As Dr Libby will share with you, there are many steps you can take to work with your body to find better hormonal balance. Ease your suffering and transform your experience of life—from the way you look, to the way you feel and how you interact with those you love. There’s not a woman on this planet who wouldn’t benefit from this information.
The Tour – Australia and New Zealand
Dr Libby will visit nine locations across Australia to shine a light on women’s hormone and how they play a powerful role in our bodies functionality.
She aims to help women identify the signs of hormonal imbalance and offer insight as to how hormones impact our beauty, from the way we age and how we perceive ourselves. She will also share practical solutions on how to best support our bodies and the various biochemical pathways that govern the way we look and feel.
For ticket purchases or more information visit www.drlibby.com/event/the-hormone-factor