Challenge yourself to walk or run 50 kilometres throughout May to achieve your fitness goals and leave your limits behind!
Every step you take and every kilometre you clock takes us closer to finding better treatments and a cure for multiple sclerosis (MS). Wherever you live, whatever your fitness level, you decide when and where you will complete your 50km challenge.
To learn more about the challenge, click here.
Sometimes you just can’t find that fitness motivation when it’s buried beneath a pile of work. 🙄
BUT if you get some healthy competition going with your colleagues, you may just surprise yourself!
We’ve jotted down some benefits of doing The May 50K at your workplace:
- Motivate each other and create a positive workplace culture
- Promote health and well-being
- Reduce stress and increase productivity
- Team building opportunity
- Happier and more productive staff
- Get out, have some fun and socialise away from the office
- Make an even BIGGER impact for MS research
For more information on workplace teams, click here.
What are you waiting for? Sign up now, it’s FREE to enter. 😊