Join some of Australia’s most successful leaders in fitness and health, to learn the best way to launch your wellbeing business idea, with practical advice, clear direction and insider secrets.
Topics include ‘how to approach the media’, ‘building an online audience’, ‘collaborating successfully’, ‘promoting your business on a budget’, ‘creating an affective fitness brand’ and ‘scaling your ideas and business’.
5.30pm – Choose an optional fitness class (Strength circuit or yoga)
6.30pm – Workshop begins
7.45pm – Networking break (snacks and drinks served)
9.30pm – Event finishes
- Alison Morgan – the founder of relauncher.com.au, with over 20 years experience in marketing, and health and fitness business coaching
- Charlie de Haas – founder of hugely successful health food company, thecleantreatsfactory.com and a recently launched concept space
- Georgia van Tiel – the co-founder of Body Pass, a very successful fitness class pass system, which was ultimately purchased by Fairfax
- Anthony Richardson – the founder of AUSFITTorsionBars.com.au, who recently sold his product into the Pentagon and the world’s largest naval base
- Ben Lucas – the owner of FlowAthletic.com.au, and former professional rugby player and owner of three successful PT studios
- Niall McCarthy – the co-founder of fitness workout smart app Zova.com, which has more than 3 million downloads.
- Lucy E Cousins – Former Editor-in-chief of CLEO, Women’s Fitness and HCF magazines, current Wellness Editor of marie claire and founder of URBANSWEAT.com.au
- Brittany Bennett – The owner of Brittany Bennett PR, specialising in health and fitness, and brand new fitness resource Fittopia.com.au
Limited seats available and tickets are $99.28 each: Grab your ticket HERE