Gym & Sport Centre – Colac, Victoria (OLV0523)
Providing the local community with an exercise venue since 1982, this gym has already built up a strong and loyal membership by keeping true to its old school principles. No franchise fees, no set up needed – just plain old working out for health and wellbeing. There is currently a database of over 500 members, 90% on direct debit.
The current owners derive a healthy financial reward from this business, it is in the perfect location within a tight knit community in the Western Districts of Victoria. Positioned directly behind the shopping and entertainment of the main street, this business reaps the rewards of its location. It is the only independent fitness option available for the town’s residents. There is a full handover/training period offered by the owners.
- Take the structure of this great business and make it your own
- This can be a multi-use sports centre
- Ample parking for both staff and members
- All equipment owned outright
- Total floor space of 820m2
- Full service – change rooms, male/female toilets and showers
- Dedicated areas for weights, machines and cardio workout – this space can accommodate large classes or one-on-one training sessions
There is also the potential opportunity to purchase the freehold. This business will suit an energetic operator who is ready to make this business their own – take the local, independent exercise option to the community.
For further details, please send us your enquiry and a Confidentiality Deed will be sent to you for completion. Upon receipt, you will receive a comprehensive Business Profile with information pertaining to this opportunity. Or you may contact Darren Horne on 0438 512 998 or Cameron Prosser on 0438 569 747.