Well-established swim school located in the city of Albury NSW, providing swimming lessons to all age groups for over 19 years. The centre caters for all abilities from familiarising infants with water, to teaching adults to swim, as well as private stroke correction and special needs lessons.
This is a clean and well organised centre, the owner has meticulously planned for a full overhaul providing an opportunity for an astute investor or an owner/operator to just focus on the operations of the swim school plus the chance to take ownership of the building fully repaired.
- Currently the numbers are low, however membership can be increased, take advantage of a very large catchment area that just continues to grow
- Refurbished at a cost of $320,000
- Option to purchase the freehold
- Open to negotiate lease terms
- Experienced and loyal staff will stay on
To receive further information, complete the Confidentiality Agreement to receive a fully comprehensive Business Profile. For other opportunities in the Health & Fitness industry, please contact Cameron Prosser on 0438 569 747 or Darren Horne on 0438 512 998.