Gym Click Media Business Directory
Gym Click Media’s Business Directory isn’t just a list of gyms but rather an exciting array of Health and Fitness businesses and service providers ready to assist you with your fitness industry needs. Find a healthy lifestyle coach, fitness provider, gym or the marketing service provider you’ve been searching for for months, right here!!!
Do you work in the health & fitness industry as a gym, apparel/equipment provider, personal trainer, nutritionist or coach? The Gym Click Media Business Directory doesn’t cost an arm and a leg ultimately exists to support global fitness industry collaboration at every level. Contact us to claim your accessible business listing here
If you’re wondering what’s ‘news’ in the fitness industry… you can catch up on the latest industry announcements, partnerships and industry innovators doing exceptional things in the global fitness industry here.
South Pacific Health Clubs Pty LtdSouth Pacific Health Clubs Pty Ltd Contact: Recruitment South Pacific Health Clubs
About the Role
As the Fitness Manager you’ll be responsible for both Personal Training & Group Fitness in multiple clubs, with the goal of ensuring member experience is second to none. To achieve this, you’ll be managing and recruiting a dedicated team of Personal Trainers & Group Fitness Instructors. Other responsibilities of this management role include creating and overseeing effective processes, systems and people to ensure the highest member satisfaction, and ultimately department and club profitability. You’ll extensively liaise with all team members within the club and our regional team.
A multi-site Cluster Fitness Manager Position may be available to the right person with suitable experience to take on more.
The position requires, but is not limited to the following:
- Running motivating, energetic & results driven group sessions (8+ a week)
- Implementing & developing club timetables that increase group exercise participation
- Managing a timetable of sessions / classes across multiple programs
- Implementing & managing club approved retention tracking system
- Completing 1 on 1 sessions for Members
- Managing a team of trainers to achieve set goals
- Continually & actively recruiting for new Trainers (employed & licensed)
- Consistently recruiting, inducting & supporting quality new Trainers / Instructors in line with the goals of the club
- Management of the other revenue business units to budget/target
- Management of PT’s to perform shift responsibilities
- Accurately reporting on all KPI’s to the General Manager on a weekly basis
- Growing the skills of the team by providing training on a month to month basis
Skills and experience
Of course, you’ll need to have the relevant qualifications and experience:
- Cert 3 & 4 or a Tertiary Diploma or a Degree
- First aid and CPR
- Fitness Australia Registration
- Proven Industry experience – at least 2 years in a Personal Training role and experience managing staff
About the Business
South Pacific Health Clubs belief in health and fitness is evident in the design of our clubs, the professionalism and enthusiasm of our staff and the commitment we have to our members.
South Pacific Health Clubs currently we have eight clubs throughout the Bayside and surrounding suburbs, with plans for further expansion over the next few years.
Our modern, functional gym facilities are complimented by a comprehensive Group Fitness offering including, Infa Red Hot Yoga, Reformer Pilates, Virtual Cycle Studios and dedicated Burn (HIIT) Studios, South Pacific Health Clubs is truly the place to take the next step in your career!
Ready to take an exciting step in your health and fitness career? If so, hit the Apply Now button to send your resume and cover letter to Madeleine Pritchard, Regional Training & Development Manager.
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
How many years’ experience do you have in the sports & fitness industry?
10-18 Jacka Boulevard St Kilda Melbourne VIC 3182 Australia