Leading global commercial strength and cardiovascular fitness brand, Life Fitness, has created a Reopening Kit to aid the transition for fitness facilities at the safe and appropriate time.
As the conversation of reopening gyms and health clubs around the world becomes more prominent, safety is at the forefront of these discussions.
Life Fitness’ Reopening Kit includes a variety of information and assets to help fitness and wellness centres prepare for reopening and can serve as a resource during the first few weeks up to reopening and in the months that follow. The kit includes:
- Tips on how to properly inspect, start up and prepare inactive equipment
- Recommendations on cleaning agents for cardio and strength equipment
- General equipment layout and safety recommendations based on forthcoming government and CDC guidelines
- Sample in-facility posters and console screens with “welcome back” messaging, social distancing reminders and more
- A detailed eBook outlining recommendations and ideas to prepare to welcome back exercisers
To access the Reopening kit, click here
To access the eBook click here
Source: Australasian Leisure Management and Life Fitness