The Fitness & Recreation Industry Technology Summit is fast-becoming the go-to event.
The Fitness & Recreation Industry Technology Summit is fast-becoming the go-to event, for decision makers seeking to understand how to use technology to future-proof their fitness business against sporadic lockdowns, and ensure long-term success in a post-pandemic landscape.
Right now, you can access the most comprehensive educational resource hub of webinars, to help you transform your business through technology and enhance your efficiencies, effectiveness and profitability.
Right now, the Virtual Resource Hub contains 17+ hours of webinars that you can watch on-demand, with lots more resources being added in 2022. Content includes:
- Fitness Technology: Making it work for staff, members and clients, with Ted Vickery
- Increase Member Retention Using The Amazon Effect, with Annette Franz
- Insight Driven Marketing, with Jonathan Weiner
- Shaping the Future of Sports with Physical Gaming, with Markos Kearn
- The Point of Loyalty, with Adam Posner
- And lots more!
There are two easy options to obtain immediate access to the Virtual Resource Hub:
- Option A. Register for the Fitness & Recreation Industry Technology Summit (22-23 February 2022 in Sydney) for just $495, and you’ll receive complimentary access for 12 months.
- Option B. Access the Virtual Resource Hub for 12 months, for just $169.
To learn more about this game-changing Virtual Resource Hub including online activation of your access, go to https://fitnessindustrytechsummit.com.au/get-access.
For full details about the Fitness & Recreation Industry Technology Summit, including online registration visit https://fitnessindustrytechsummit.com.au