The Football Centre is the first of its kind in Perth.
A unique indoor training, development and tournament facility, The Football Centre caters to footballers of all ages and abilities. Offering an indoor, high quality, synthetic football pitch developed by a FIFA-preferred supplier, the pitch provides a truly authentic playing experience.
The Football Centre is co-founded by Dean Evans, who is a professional footballer who had stints with his hometown club Perth Glory FC, as well as spending time overseas in Asia. He started playing football as soon as he was able to walk and continues to play to this current day. During his time of playing football professionally, Dean had a chance to also coach younger, eager players. He began coaching in his early 20s and immediately noticed an opportunity in turning football into a business, and hence his own Football Warehouse was born, which he named “The Football Centre”.
The Football Centre is a 920 square metre area in which Dean is able to coach the next generation of footballers in Perth.
Providing astro turf, full size goals and small goals, it’s truly a footballer’s heaven. Dean turned a sport that he loves as a child, into a future and a business that he can grow for the rest of his life.
The Football Centre aims to provide a safe and inclusive environment for footballers of all ages and abilities to learn, develop and have fun, and to ensure that all players leave the centre high on confidence, and as a more accomplished player. The Centre’s professional coaching staff are able to adapt to get the best out of each player, as they understand that every footballer is unique.
- Dynamic football specific themed group sessions for players aged 2 to 13 years
- Youth Sessions are tailored to specific game components, to develop a ‘complete’ player, enhancing each area of their game.
- Sessions include:
- Passing & Movement
- Ball Manipulation
- Football Conditioning
- Small Sided Games
- Development of individual footballers, through private 1-on-1 or 2-on-1 sessions for players of all ages
- Private 1-on-1 and 2-on-1 sessions offer an indepth and personal training experience, to enable players to fine-tune their overall game with a professional coach
- Social Senior Tournaments
- Junior Tournaments
Venue hire is also available at the Football Centre
- 6-hour days, 3 sessions per day
- Players are encouraged to show off their talents and solve football problems
- Special guest speakers, and goal setting/mindset group discussions
- Work on the physical, tactical, technical and mental side of the game
- Champions League Tournament on the last day
- Team training includes private use of the pitch and Centre
- Access to a personalised 1-hour Team Training session plan structured to suit your teams needs
- A private session run by a TFC Coach
GOAL KEEPER PROGRAM
6 week Goal Keeper Programs with GIOCA ambassador and Perth Glory Goal Keeper Liam Reddy
To find out more about The Football Centre go to https://footballcentre.com.au