30km Sunshine Coastrek 2018
REGOS NOW OPEN!
- Scenic Team Trekking Challenge
- Teams of 4, at least 50% women
- Hiking to feel fabulous and immerse yourself in nature with friends
- Breathtaking Maroochydore via secret vistas to the iconic Noosa Woods in 10 hours
- Feel-good fundraising, raise $2,000 as a team and help restore sight to needlessly blind people around the world
- Supported by a 12-week training plan to rejuvenate and energise your life
- Guided every step of the way by Wild Women On Top who help women lead adventurous lives they love
Early Bird entry fee $159 per person.
Standard entry fee $172 per person
Thrilling 30km event wave times: 9.30am, 9.45am, 10.00am, 11.00am, 11.15am, 11.30am. Note: if the wave time you prefer is not visible when you register, it is because that wave is full and you will need to select from those listed as still available.
Of course, the Early Bird Discount won’t be around forever (ends Monday 5th February @ 5pm)! To qualify for the discount, everyone in your team must register and pay before this time. You snooze you lose!
Go, go, go!
Quick, grab your spot before we SELL OUT.
Get ready to train with your team of friends, supported by our 12-Week Coastrek Training Program, complete an incredible personal fitness goal and support The Fred Hollows Foundation restoring sight to thousands.
To find out more go to https://sunshine.coastrek.com.au