On Sunday 1 March, 700 Les Mills instructors and enthusiasts will convene at the Royal International Convention Centre in Brisbane, to participate in the Les Mills 01 Super Workshop.
“It’s been a while since we held a Super Workshop in Brisbane,” says Ryan Hogan, Chief Executive Officer of Les Mills Asia Pacific (LMAP), “so we’re really excited, and expecting a great response.”
Les Mills “Super Workshops” are aptly named because they typically feature:
- One massive venue
- Sophisticated AV set ups to create environments that feel more like you’re at a rock concert than a training workshop
- Iconic Les Mills presenters- in the flesh!
- An enormous stage team, creating a vibe that has to be seen to be believed.
- Hundreds of like-minded instructors all under one roof, creating a unique opportunity for mass networking
- Use of the latest SMART TECH (Les Mills equipment), which is designed to deliver better results in a shorter time
- Interactive Reebok and Polar activations, so participants can see, try and buy the very latest products and innovations .
PLUS, from this Super Workshop instructors take back the skills and knowledge to have their club members:
- coming back to classes, week after week, month after month, and year after year
- inviting (or sometimes dragging in) new members to classes
- working harder in each class (and therefore achieving better results).
Les Mills icon Lisa Osborne (the genius behind BODYATTACK®) is headlining the event, along with along with international ambassadors Ben Main, Marlon Woods and Dee Rowell.
“With a stellar line-up like this, our instructors and participants are in for a real treat . It’s not every day that our Aussie Tribe have the opportunity to learn first-hand from some of the world’s most accomplished Les Mills trainers and presenters; so we are expecting this event to sell out,” Ryan adds.
Interestingly, Les Mills instructors are being encouraged to invite their most passionate and enthusiastic class members to attend this Super Workshop – a move that has generated significant online chatter among instructors.
“The reason we’ve opened this Super Workshop up to class participants is because, ultimately, those people – the ones who are always in the front row of every class, or who are rarely absent – are the individuals who will subsequently proceed to promote the Les Mills programs on their club’s timetable, and specifically, their instructor’s classes to everyone they know!”
“And of course, if they’re really passionate about Les Mills programs then they could also be identified as ideal candidates as future instruct ors. So this Workshop can serve as an opportunity for them to catch a glimpse into the world of teaching and instructing group fitness.”
With the event expected to hit its maximum capacity, Les Mills instructors and their class participants are advised to register their attendance early, to avoid disappointment.
ABOUT LES MILLS ASIA PACIFIC
LES MILLS has been the world’s leading supplier of group fitness programs since 1996. In Australia LES MILLS programs are enjoyed in over 900 fitness facilities, with classes delivered by a 9,000+ tribe of fitness leaders. Programs include the ever-popular BODYPUMP® (weights), BODYBALANCE® (yoga, tai chi and Pilates) and LES MILLS GRIT™ (high intensity interval training). LES MILLS caters to the varying needs of fitness facilities through its 20+ different group fitness programs (which includes extensive support and access to Group Fitness Management training, in addition to providing the extensive training of fitness leaders to facilitate them. The future of fitness is also well catered for by LES MILLS, through virtual classes, which enable members to participate in classes in the facility at any time, or at home via the Les Mills On Demand app. To find out more about how Les Mills can visit www.lesmills.com .au