This year, the WHFS18 is inviting the public to join in and be part of the event!
Organisers are specifically looking for presenters who are at the top of their field in the following areas:
- fitness programs that are specifically designed for women, including (but not limited to) weights and aqua/water-based
- women’s health topics
- dietary and nutrition
- women’s sexuality
- business-related/social media/finance
- unique female-centric topics.
There are three different spaces that are available:
- Lecture/practical – the Ballroom: sits 150+ room to move around
- Lecture: A smaller space (seats 60) in theatre-style arrangement
- Practical: A conventional gym setting (i.e., in the venue’s gym, outside (under shade cloth), or aqua/water-based).
If you have a fabulous idea and it fits with the event’s values and vision… then apply today!
Every Women’s Health and Fitness Summit for the past five years has been unique and has incorporated an element of surprise for our delegates… and 2018 is set to continue this tradition!
Check out the values of the event here, or click here to apply to present at the WHFS18.