The Fitness & Recreation Industry Technology Summit is postponed (again).
While the Fitness & Recreation Industry Technology Summit is postponed (again) and new dates are being finalised, the sessions planned were that good that we don’t want to wait… we want to give them to you now.
Join us for two BONUS webinars as we lock in new dates and details for #FRITS2021:
Wednesday, 21 July 2021 | 4pm – 5:30pm
- Tony De Leede | Renowned wellness and fitness entrepreneur
- Emmett Williams | Chief Executive Officer, MyZone
- Matt George | Director, XBody Australia
- Owen Bowling | Co-Founder, The Wellness Program
- Ian Mullane | Chief Executive Officer, Keepme.ai
CAN’T MAKE A SESSION? IF YOU’RE A SUMMIT TICKET HOLDER WE’LL EMAIL YOU THE RECORDINGS SO YOU DON’T MISS OUT!
Thursday, 29 July 2021 | 3pm – 4:30pm
- Ben Lucas | Owner & Director, Flow Athletic
- Sean O’Shea | Director, Performance PT
- Adala Bolto | Founder, ZADI Training
- Andrew Pears |Group Chief Operating Officer, Fitness and Lifestyle Group
- Troy Morgan | Chief Executive Officer, Willows Health Group
Already using tech in BIG, BOLD ways? Nominate for the inaugural Fitness & Recreation Industry Technology Awards
Three Awards will be presented at the Inaugural Fitness & Recreation Industry Technology Summit in recognition of individuals, facilities and suppliers harnessing the power of tech to create impressive results in their business and for their clients.
The three award categories are:
- Fitness Professional: Open to individuals using technology to innovate their service delivery and improve client outcomes
- Fitness Facility: Open to gyms, studios,and health clubs showing innovation in the application of technology to serve their members and clients
- Fitness Supplier: Open to companies delivering innovative technology based solutions, aimed at transforming the delivery of programs or services and supporting the industry
To be considered in any category nominees must demonstrate outstanding innovation and application of technology with measurable outcomes.