Are you a fitness, sports science, physio, movement or healthcare professional interested in learning more about barefoot science?
Do you want to find out how you can help your clients and athletes move better, recover faster and beat pain the natural way through barefoot exercises and training?
The Evidence Based Fitness Academy (EBFA) together with Naboso Australia is pleased to offer Australian professionals the chance to become internationally-recognised Barefoot Training Specialists.
- Program introduction online webinar: Wednesday 1 August 2018, 7.30pm
- Evidence Based Fitness Academy – Barefoot Training Specialist® Level 1: Sunday 7 October 2018, Swift Fitness, Melbourne.
- When: Wednesday 1 August, 2018
- Location: Online
- Cost: Free
Evidence Based Fitness Academy – Barefoot Training Specialist® Level 1
- When: Sunday 7 October, 2018
- Location – Swift Fitness Studio, 2/645 Burwood Highway, Vermont South VIC 3133
- Early Bird Special – $450
- Webinar Only Special – Price TBC
Your teacher: World triathlete, podiatrist and barefoot expert: Caleb McInnes
Athlete, sports podiatrist and Co-director of Freedom Sports Medicine, Caleb is an expert in the field of barefoot training. Find out more about Caleb here.
To register or for more information visit https://naboso.com.au/courses