Iconic Australian bag brand, Crumpler introduce the perfect bag solution for the sustainability-conscious, the Conversion range.
Crumpler’s eco-friendly Conversion collection is made up of seven metric tonnes of polyester scrap and off-cuts, offering a more conscious carrying solution for Australians on the go.
The all-new Conversion series features Crumpler’s signature sleek and functional designs, and includes backpacks, messenger bags, cross-body bags and accessories.
Conversion is available now at Crumpler stores nationally or see more at www.crumpler.com
Algorithm Backpack ($199)
- The answer to all of your carrying problems, Algorithm roll-top backpack does it all
- The padded shoulders and grab handles make this totepack extremely comfortable to wear
- The 15″ external laptop sleeve, 15L of storage and weatherproof construction mean this everyday backpack can face up to just about anything
- Algorithm backpack is made with 695 grams of reclaimed waste materials
Encoder Waistpack ($79)
Encoder hip pack is a sophisticated waistpack
The Rubber-Touch SR Buckle closure is a pleasure to use and the Eco-Tech Polyester trim finishes the clean look
4 separate storage compartments and a padded rear phone pouch allow you to carry everything you need
Encoder waistpack is made with 210 grams of reclaimed waste materials
- Flexibility, clever design and functionality is what drives the Humanoid cross-body hybrid bag
- The swappable padded shoulder strap means this bag can be comfortably worn over either shoulder or cross body and the vertical zips on both sides allow for easy access to the main compartment from multiple angles
- 4L of weatherproof storage includes an internal padded iPad Mini sleeve and 5 separate storage compartments
- Humanoid backpack is made with 340 grams of reclaimed waste materials