The countdown to the Sydney Fitness Show is on and, following the success of 2017 show, will again deliver a customised offering that will see the show split into three distinct zones – Strength, Active and Industry – to enhance the visitor experience.
To deliver a bigger and better Industry Zone, The Fitness Show reached an agreement with conference partner FILEX late last year that will integrate components of the FILEX program into the Show and see the Industry Zone move to its own dedicated level at the International Convention Centre.
The isolation of the Industry Zone to its own floor will allow it to grow in size and the environment will be conducive to business and optimised to attract key exhibitors, buyers and decision makers – access is strictly exclusive to business minded fitness and health professionals.
The Industry Zone will showcase what’s new in health and fitness from world leading sports equipment, technology and education providers. Within this Zone, the Business Lounge will provide exclusive networking events and targeted attendee meets with commercial exhibitors and invited guests, while the Education Hub will provide all industry visitors with the opportunity for free 30 minute seminars.
Downstairs, the Strength an Active Zones will be on show including the following features:
- Muscle Beach – located in the heart of the show’s ‘Strength’ zone, here you’ll witness the most aesthetic physiques in the world today running open workouts in a Venice Beach-style fully equipped gym.
- Fit Fest – located within the all new ‘Active’ zone Fit Fest will be a focal point of the exhibition showcasing the latest in fitness through exciting workouts and demos that provide participation opportunities for visitors. Wear your active wear and try out a new style of fitness class or a workout with one of your favourite fitness celebs.
- Wellness Hub – learn how to make nutritious and easy to prepare meals, smoothies and healthy treats, participate in Yoga & Pilates led by the leading influencers in the Wellness space plus get tips on topics relating to mind, body and living a healthy lifestyle.
- The Arena – located in the heart of the show’s ‘Active’ zone this is an area used to stage a cross-fit competition led by seven-time Cross Fit games competitor Rob Forte and supported by Reebok. Further content will consist of small group training workouts such as F45 and led by celebrities, industry influencers and gym chains
- The Muscle & Model Stage – Always the focal point of the ‘Strength’ zone this stage will play host to an ICN Super Show for Bodybuilders and Sports Models and further content will consist of pro level bodybuilding posing and interviews with professional athletes.
- The Powerlifting Stage – three days of competitions run by Powerlifting Australia where the strongest men and women from Sydney and around the world compete and set new World Records.
The Sydney Fitness Show is on 20 – 22 April at ICC Sydney Darling Harbour and is open to both industry and the general public. For more information or if you’re interested in exhibiting visit www.fitness-show.com.au and follow Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for updates.