Based in in Deakin, Canberra (ACT) the Tribe Recruiter is responsible for planning and executing sales activities with Les Mills Asia Pacific’s Instructor training products, ensuring adequate numbers of qualified Les Mills Instructors to service its Club Partners who license the programs.
About the role
The Tribe Recruiter is responsible for planning and executing sales activities with LMAP instructor training products, ensuring adequate numbers of qualified Les Mills instructors to service licensee programs.
Skills & experience
- Exceptional skills in communication and persuasion with a proven ability to close a deal.
- Exceptional internal drive, tenaciously working to achieve targets and results. Strong influential presentational skills.
- Strong listening skills, actively questioning and clarifying to understand issues with a desire to generate ideas and solutions for customers.
- High level organisational skills, possessing an ability to cope with competing demands, prioritize tasks to meet targets.
- Proven ability to be proactive, demonstrating initiative and working with minimal supervision to meet deadlines.
- Ability to maintain sound records within a customer relationship management system.
- Ongoing training
- Free parking
- Great team culture – Generous social/team events
- On-site workout space powered by Les Mills Virtual
- A recognised ‘Great Place to Work’ – committed to being an employer of choice.
For full details visit lesmills.com.au/careers/tribe-recruiter